Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Enough

Debt Paid Off

There are more debts than just financial ones.
There comes a time when enough is enough.  Some debts cannot be repaid.  After my tornado experience there were many that contributed to my recovery, financially and emotionally.  Can I repay that?  I have tried, and realize that now all I can do is pay it forward.  There were some that expected something back and others were there because they wanted to, with no expectation of a return.  I am just about free from my own-self imposed expectations on repayment. Thank goodness.






Magical Messages of the fairies.  Doreen Virtue

4 comments:

  1. You were probably raised with the same cultural rules as me. Never allow yourself to be beholden at the top. Turn away compliments being another

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I knew that I could not say thank you enough and the ones that wrote me notes and enclosed checks I wrote thank you notes back to. There were a few that reminded me how they stepped in and helped. The tornado taught me many things and some of that was letting go. I still struggle with it from time to time.

      Delete
  2. My friend who lost her home and all of its contents (tornado) is going through this exact thing. I think a verbal acknowledgment and a 'pay it forward' attitude is all that is required.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has taken me a long time to accept that, but like I responded back to Sharyn above, sometimes I still struggle with the need to balance the scales directly.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...