Tuesday, April 10, 2018

If only

At what cost?

A question asked and usually the Queen of Swords has the answer.  Not just any answer, but the right answer, at least in her mind.
My real thought about this card is her hands seem a bit large and arthritic; the wear and tear of sword wielding I guess.  What do our jobs cost in body, mind, and soul?  Many have to have knees, hips, wrists, shoulders, and heart replacement at the cost of careers and jobs. The Soul bruised and battered.  Still we keep doing what we must or at think we must. Even though her hands ache, does the queen continue on because she wants to or must until she no longer can lift the sword?





4 comments:

  1. I bet this queen is wise enough not to offer advice unless it's asked for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the time, but occasionally we all stick our foot into our mouths.

      Delete
  2. My feet were the first to go, why I closed my shop in 2004
    I'm hanging on to everything else with all my thumbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days it feels like I am hanging on with just the tips of my fingers. It is going to sound like nails on chalkboard if I let go.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...