Wednesday, April 18, 2018

From behind the looking glass

So okay, you have a situation.  Don't brood, do something about it.

I have returned from my short hiatus, taking a few days break under the proverbial tree to give some time to rest my weary mind.  Though not the bodhi tree, I did become aware of something; for me there is no joy in complacent dissatisfaction. 
I heard myself citing several times this last week, all that I have to be grateful for. Still I realize that something is lacking.  If I have all that I need and still feel the drag of boredom and dissatisfaction, I don't have all I need.  The offered cup is just out of my vision range or is it there and I don't see.  Maybe, just maybe, instead of looking for the answer I need to feel the answer?  Something to think on today, before I merge back into my work-a-day life. 
\


Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. thoughtful post, important process. We often don't have everything we need and we miss it because we are good girls. No complaining, no boat rocking yadayada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are you suggesting I be a "little" bad. I do need to complain more. I used to be so vocal and some of that got tamped down with I tangled with the tornado, I guess if I can tangle with a tornado I can get back to being a bit sassy again.

      Delete
  2. Hope you find the root of happiness and cultivate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These the root of happiness changes daily. I am running in circles.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...