Friday, April 20, 2018

Diversion

Waylaid a long the way.

I wonder how many times I have strayed from my path?  Seduced, battered and berated, intimidated, coerced  to fit in, belong, or even to do the 'right' thing.
I was out at dinner with a couple of family members last night and there came a moment of, 'who are these people? I realized that I had or have nothing in common with them. Maybe once because we share a genetic link, but really in all my days the people I have the least commonality with is my bloodline family, and if not so, I would ceased the relationships many years ago.
Looking for a fundamental shift? Found it.






The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. oh you are in fine fettle too...I console myself that just because we do love them, we don't have to like them, they are just people after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a 'light bulb' moment. I have often thought through the years of disassociation with my family, but last night I thought enough is enough of trying to hold onto something that is not there any more. Love yes, like no.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...