Saturday, March 3, 2018

Unburden

Undburdened

What can I do to go from unburden to unburdened?  The Charioteer has made a lifelong sacrifice to training.  I have to ask myself what have I made my lifelong training and what do I need to do to undue, unburden myself, to move myself in a different direction?  It's never too late to look up and find my North Star. Like the Fool, I will need to take it down to basics.  Release what drives me, strip away the armor that seemingly makes me feel safe, sell the chariot cart, and keep only the essentials.  Six years ago I was down to absolute basics and picked everything back up and still preforming for the crowds.  What will I pack in my knapsack?



The Ride Waite-Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. holy cow, we are really on the same mind wave today.
    The reality for me is 9 parts comfort. Which is silly, childish, and in many ways debilitating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Time to make myself a bit uncomfortable, the unknown always is.

      Delete
  2. Self-doubt is often my biggest pothole in the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so for most anyone. When younger we just plow through the insecurities, now older we measure the outcome instead of being all in.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...