Thursday, February 8, 2018

Sister, fare thee well

The Secret Keeper of Tradition

Another powerful woman comes to visit.  I almost feel she is sister to the Feminine Hierophant of yesterday.  Sisters, who both were given tasks of safeguarding information of the Old Ways; information that goes back millenniums. The Hierophant kept the Book of Tradition and the High Priestess the Scrolls of even older esoteric information and secrets.  The question is why have they come in tandem to visit me?  I don't often draw either so that is interesting in itself.  They cannot reveal their secrets, just maybe they can give me some guideposts.




The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

1 comment:

  1. Those two are a good balance - knowledge for the inner self and knowledge to use in the external world.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...