Sunday, January 14, 2018

Reminder

As the World turns

I needed this card today as a reminder that the World turns.  Everything that has a beginning has an ending.  I noticed the images of Winter and Spring at the top and bottom of the World.  Here we are in the deep freeze.  Two weeks of below freezing weather, some ice and snow, and now it seems we are heading for a few days of sub freezing temps and wind chill below zero. Thankfully Spring always follows Winter and Winter's grip will soon lose it's hold.
"This too shall pass." 




The Goddess Tarot - Kris Waldherr

4 comments:

  1. Your message and this image is just what I needed today - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy your blog. There are days of wise wisdom that read there that seem to be meant for me. It is the sharing that makes us a community.

      Delete
  2. People new to the NW laugh their ears off when we get 2" of snow and the schools close. Until they try to drive on it. Snow seldom comes with deep freeze, more in the 28-32 degree. Snow turns to a vast highway covered with grease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved a 130 miles from central Indiana to Southern Indiana many years ago. I was astonished and still am, that people in this area cannot manage a couple of inches of snow.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...