Monday, January 8, 2018

Optimsm

Here comes the Sun

What is not to love about drawing The Sun card.  Bright and cherry is the order of the day. 
I noticed in the last week or so that the tilt of The Sun is changing, especially noticeable in morning and evening when the pitch is just enough to a make driving a challenge.  Yay!

I was glancing over a few books and Janina Renee in her book TAROT YOUR EVERYDAY GUIDE, suggests that you might look at your astrological Sun Sign and see what attributes we might reclaim to unlock sources of energy and happiness.  So happens that I was born in the sign of Capricorn that is where the Sun is placed currently in Astrology.  So I think I will read up on some of my Sun Sign


The Goddess Tarot - Kris Waldherr


2 comments:

  1. I noticed yesterday dusk fell a little later. Goodie Goodie Gumdrops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mercury is supposed to move up the thermometer a tad for a few days - that's reason enough for optimism in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...