Saturday, January 6, 2018

Friends

Ah I miss my mermaid sisters

A year ago today I was flying back from Florida.  This card reminds me of my mermaid friends of ocean deep.  I had a couple of friends move to Florida, way down the coast and they called yesterday to let me know they were having dinner outside at a local pub and telling me to get on jet a come visit.  After this two week blast of Old Man Winter who wouldn't want to be in the warm sunshine. 
I wonder what it would take for me to become my mermaid self?





Magic & Myth - Sue Lion

2 comments:

  1. They must be in central or southern Florida; the northern part just had snow, compliments of the winter storm that just blew through. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They south of Fort Myers, moved there a couple of months ago. Got out before the cold.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...