Friday, January 12, 2018

Awareness

The Eyes have it

It is curious to me that this queen, Queen of Wands, with all her energy and outgoing nature, does not look straight out at me.  I went through the deck and only the Page of Cups of the Court cards looks straight out at us.  There are just a few Majors with a direct gaze as well.   In sales I always look directly at  the people I am spending time with and it has become habit with most everyone in my day to day.   I guess she has become so fascinated with her wand in hand, that everything else fades to the background.   For advice today I am thinking - don't get to caught up in myself and forget what is going on around me.



The Goddess Tarot

1 comment:

  1. she is certainly reflecting on something she has done isn't she? Remembering and using peoples names is probably one of the greatest seeds to success in any field.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...