Monday, December 18, 2017

Well done

Here's to it then!


Here is to the Year well done!  I think this guy is satisfied with the way things have turned out.  I noticed all the x's on his sashes and at his cuffs and he has taken count of all the things he managed to accomplish this year. 
It's a week before Christmas and work comes to a gentle halt. Now is a good time to count all that is right in my world; those other things will tag along with me into the new year, but for now let's enjoy the moment. Salute'







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I to you! I saw a festive drink recipe the other day. Green Sherbert and Green Hawaiian Punch and rim the glass with red sprinkles or red. I never heard of green hawaiian punch.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...