Thursday, December 28, 2017

Unburden

Regrets I have a few...

Yesterday I drew the Two of Cups, and here I must leave that promise behind.  The three cups and bag are packed and only need to be lifted to leave the walled garden of regret.
Sometimes things don't work out.  How long we stay with the grief or  regrets are our own business.  Others can tell us to move on and get on with it, but if we do not finish our business with sorrow, grief, regrets and likes of it, we carry it with us, and never really 'move on.'  It will always be with us a part of us, but we are either shackled or strengthened by it.
 Unburdened is my word for 2018.  What am I ready to let go of and leave behind?

3 comments:

  1. my mothers response was always put a smile on it, or, snap out of it. Was it how she really learned to cope? Wish I could stop hearing her say it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dad's was always "something to cry about, I will give you something to cry about" We all learned to suck it up and dry the tears. I have beyond that and can tear up with just about anything. All those years of tears - released.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...