Friday, December 8, 2017

Query

He is back, apparently he has something else to say.

Frozen and rooted as The Emperor is, is there more that he has to say to me?  Yesterday and today I see the river that has apparently dried up.  Don't let that happen? is that what he has to say.  Don't get stuck, get up and get going.  I know when I sit too long, especially on a hard chair, it is a challenge to get moving again.  Is this what happens when we stay put too long at one thing, forward movement ceases?  Does learning, creativity, desire, zest, fascination, exploration, abandon one as time marches on and we don't march with it?







The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

6 comments:

  1. I believe that if I ever think I know all that is worth knowing, I'm done for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve always thought of the emperor as an imposing, big brute of a man. Now I see that his clothes are loose and his legs quite skinny. Muscle wastage from sitting inactive too long?

    I cannot imagine ever losing my thirst for learning...if the river runs dry I’ll find another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too think of the Emperor as an imposing figure, but today he seems weak with age, and I think he is thinking is all there is? He got lost in him emperorage.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...