Sunday, December 31, 2017

Dance

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Time to say goodbye to 2017.  I have a bit of work to do today and will spend a couple of hours with a new client, then home.  I don't do the partying scene anymore, so I will come home and turn on my music and do some celebrating and a bit of dancing about within my own place.  I have a few end of year rituals that help release the old so that I may welcome 2018 with my arms wide open.  Tomorrow begins a new adventure and I look forward to it eagerly!  Salute' 2017.






Eartheart Magic - Sue Lion

4 comments:

  1. It's cold and rainy here, so I'm going to see Coco at the movies today (lots of music :D).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is down right cold here, 10° with wind-chills below zero. Sun is bright and shiny so I think we will get to above 17° today. Movies are a great way to spend a rainy day. Happy Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've stayed up for new years since sometime in the 70's I much prefer to welcome the new yearn in bright eyed, unburdened with a hangover, enjoying the reality ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the incorporation of our two 2018 words of the year. For years I was out on New Years Eve with all the other revelers, now home is good enough for me. Growing up we had a tradition of sweeping out and in the new year at midnight, now most of the time I wait till the morning to let the new year in (with oranges) and sweep the old year out the backdoor. Happy New Year!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...