Sunday, November 5, 2017

Promise

Hope springs eternal

The Fairy has opened the Chalice Well, releasing hope and magic.  Brings to mind wishing wells; to this day I will stop pull a coin from pocket or purse, close my eyes, think of my wish and toss my coin in hoping for my wish to come true.  At sixty I still believe, and that is something to be grateful for.  I haven't lost my connection to magic, possibilities, and the promise of wonderment.
'Find a penny pick it up and all day long you have good luck' and if I happen to come upon a wishing well and have my lucky penny with me, all kinds of wonderful are available to me.

Go ahead, make a wish!


The Fairy Tarot - Doreen and Radleigh Valentine
Artwork by Howard David Johnson

4 comments:

  1. I like wishing wells too, not so much if they have fish, I think coins are bad for living water creatures. I wish you a merry fall back day, robs has already been around the house. So many clocks so little time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly I toss my new found pennies in those wells that collect money for a cause and fountains and they use that money to maintain fountains.

      Delete
  2. What a sad world it would be without hope for the potential of change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without the sparkly light of hope the darkness would win.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...