Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Grounding

A DAY IN THE LIFE

"Woke up, fell out of bed
  Dragged a comb across my head
  Found my downstairs and drank a cup
  And looking up I noticed I was late..."

I am grateful I get another day.  I got up and got dressed on my own.  Poured my own cereal drank a cup of tea, and on with my day.  Thank You.  Don't know what about this card made me thing of the Beatles song A DAY IN THE LIFE,  maybe just the awareness of a new day, a good day, a day in my life.  The tree reminds me if I have one of those days when I start out, falling out of bed and everything runs amiss, I can go find a place by or beneath a tree and take a moment to calm and ground myself and bring my world back in perspective.


EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards -Steven D Farmer

3 comments:

  1. I take a picnic chair and go sit in the playpen and watch the little girls. Chickens are so Full of advice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That brought a smile and a chuckle. I love to sit out there with you and listen to what they have to say to me.

      Delete
  2. There's something about being outside under a tree (or the sky) to bring me back into the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...