Monday, November 13, 2017

Emergence

Sense of Self

I have been thinking and reflecting on this card and it comes to me for all the things I am grateful for the first and foremost should be me.  I don't often put myself at the top of list, really if you think about it that is where we belong, at the top of our list.  So for today I will keep myself in consideration throughout the whole of the day.  Grateful for all the things I do for me for me.

"And if I asked you to name all the the things that you love, how long would it take for your to name yourself?" -Unknown





EARTH Magic Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer

5 comments:

  1. A very thought provoking post Carolyn. I've copied the quote in my jpurnal. Thank you for this. 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that quote a while back and have searched for the author, still not finding she/he.

      Delete
  2. that quote is a real brain shaker. It wouldn't cross my mind to say me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The preciousness of human life is rarely acknowledged until threatened for most people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too like the quote. I wonder what a year of gratitude for ourselves would look like? I hope you have a good day putting yourself first. 💕💃👏

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...