Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Choices

Shes got the whole world in her hand.

I had a long conversation with one my sisters last night. I am amazed at the difference in us.  My four sisters have always entertained a defeatish attitude.  One has grown out of that a bit, to acceptance because her sorrows will be justified in heaven.  Both of my brothers just went along for the ride.  I almost walked their paths but have worked hard not to succumb to the self-imposed misery.  Choices, like in this card, one wand at the ready and one wand anchored to the wall. Or is it anchored?  Maybe it is just a form tie in the foundation that will allow the wand to be placed.  Either way there are choices we make along the way.  My choice is not see that life is winding down but to look for the opportunities still available for me.  Yay!



Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. we are on the same page today. I salute us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think of that anchored wand as a choice made and acted upon. But now there is a new direction to go in if we choose... no need to maintain the status quo unless we want to.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...