Sunday, October 15, 2017

Take a right

The road less traveled.

In this area the Fall is not dressed in her usually brilliant foliage.  Lack of significant rainfall has effectively limited the color palette the trees normally display.  Even if the Fall's wardrobe is not what we usually get to see it is a wonderful time of the year. It is a good reminder to not let little bumps in the road blindside me to what is or can be a wonderful opportunity or drive through the woods.  
"Everyday is a winding road" -Sheryl Crowe

5 comments:

  1. My favorite season, I think based in childhood back to school. I loved school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too enjoyed going back to school.

      Delete
    2. I've always loved autumn most - back to school, new beginnings

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to fall temperatures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Today is the day. It is beginning to rain and behind that is a cool front. Lovely. Fall is a great time; the Trees are shedding their leaves planning a long winter's. Perfect time for reflection.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...