Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Planning

This card kind of feels like a Seven of Cups.  Choices, daydreaming, a bit of this or that. 
The year is winding down and currently there are a number of business clinics open for enrollment to make your business plan for the next year. What? lets get this one done.  I admit it, I have never had a business plan these twenty some odd years in sales.  I go with the flow; maybe that is why I am not a 'top'  producer.  Now one thing I do plan on is taking a vacation every year, and this card speaks to me of that.  One of my nephews was by the other day and really wants to take a vacation and fly there.  His parents have always been - stay at home folks.  He has never been more that 80 miles from home.  Yep, we are planning a beach vacation, that's my happy place. 

"If you fail to plan you are planning to fail." -Benjamin Franklin

Gateway Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

6 comments:

  1. How nice to have a willing traveling companion! That sounds like a trip worth planning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is 27 and his parents are true embodiments of home bodies. Since I am to the point that I will have to stay home or travel with another, I asked him and he was "lets leave now"

      Delete
  2. Now that's my kind of "business plan" A woman has to get her priorities straight! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Sister's two kids have been all over the country, my Brother's two sons not much of anywhere and really nothing overnight. This nephew has expressed an interest so I asked him if he was ready to get his wings.

      Delete
  3. I was wondering yesterday when you were going to take your Meretime. good for you both
    I find business plans are limiting...I expect the planning seminars are just one more get rich quick programs selling $400.00 books to sheeple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those so called business gurus are cousins to the pseudo wizards of ozs

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...