Sunday, October 22, 2017

Come down from there

This does not appear a solid place to stand your ground; those boulders could shift at any time.
Why sometimes do we pick precarious places?
For the view?
To beat out the other person?
Because the pile of rocks is there?
There are times I cannot figure out why I chose this over that, makes me snort in derision about some of my choices.
For today, before I contemplate tackling a new project, I will think twice before making that climb.


Gateway Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

3 comments:

  1. snort in derision. been there done that, it is why I have my 3 week rule

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it all the time, like in "you're kidding me -right?" Tell me about your 3 week rule.

      Delete
  2. As a child I always jumped in de muddy puddles and climbed over fences and often I got punished for dirty and/or torn clothes. Perhaps that 's why I walk straight home now that I am adult. I miss my little adventures..

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...