Saturday, October 28, 2017

Clap - hurry please!

What a enchanting, bewitching card.  Do you believe in Magic?  I do.  There are lots of examples everyday.  Streaks of light that just quickly past our visions-angels or ancestors  among us.  Pennies-see a penny pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck.  Crepuscular rays, those rays of sunlight that streak through breaks in the clouds-awe inspiring.  And of course clapping to help save a fairy.  Many of us preform rituals and routines that help keep the magic near.  The Universe is always conspiring to help us along the way.  Coincidence, more than happenstance.  Today I will look for more signs of magic around me.  It is after all, that time the veils between the worlds are thinnest. 


Gateway Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

6 comments:

  1. I had to break myself from wishing on a star, it was getting ridiculous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my friend, never stop wishing upon a star. There are so many, one for every wish.

      Delete
  2. I wonder if those little rituals weren't created to satisfy our need to control this incomprehensible and chaotic life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So rituals do help bring order and can be very soothing.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Believe in the magic everyday and watch and see where it will take you. Now start clapping!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...