Saturday, October 7, 2017

A moment

Stand up and take notice!


Last evening I experienced a perfect moment, time stopped and I could have lived in that moment.  A Sunset so stupendous and breathtaking that stories should be told about it.  I have seen many through my years and all are perfection.  There have been some Sunsets experienced at the beach as the Sun retires and there appears to be twinkling lights dancing across the ocean that are magical.  This one was different.  And I had a thought as I stood in awe, that had I died five years ago, I would have missed this moment of glory. 



The Gaian Tarot -Joanna Powell Colbert

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to see the wonder of that sunset, and doubly glad you are a survival and able to share the wonder that is you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a deeply religious woman, but I tell you. last night's Sunset had to be a message from the Divine.

      Delete
  2. I fully agree with Bev! and I am grateful you are still with us.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have enjoy being apart of this conversation we all have. I would have missed that as well. Something to think about when I have those "woe is me' days.

      Delete
  3. I experienced one of those not long after I brought mother home.
    I went and asked her if she would like to see something beautiful, and she came with me. No fighting no shouting, she just came. And we watched it together. One of the very few good memories.
    I'm glad you took the time to enjoy it, manna for the internal woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good memory of your Mother to cherish. In our moments of despair we really need to hold those memories close.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...