Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Silver tongue

This Knight of Wands has a clever way with words, otherwise how could he convince a rabbit to saddle him and take him for a jaunt?

Today it is supposed to be all rain.  Good day to stay in and maybe do some sales calls and see if I can connect with a few clients for now and the future.  I was never really 'clever' with words.  I am all the straight out approach.  If I can help I will, if not, I am on my way. "Saddle up bunny."










FAIRY Tarot-Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

4 comments:

  1. I love poetry and lyrics, but when I communicate with others I try to be concrete and clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clear and concrete are the best way. I notice so many are getting their noses out of joint over the littlest trifle. When I clear and direct I don't have to second guess and wonder if I am at fault.

      Delete
  2. I suspect that clear and honest communication is something buyers will appreciate when they do bussiness with a sales person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, there are still lots of others that want the song and dance routine.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...