Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Practice makes perfect

Practice makes perfect.  How many times over the years have I heard that one.  Some wisdom in those words and sometimes I think all that practice on one skill set might choke the magic right of our me.

The wonder of being a Magician's apprentice, to learn what they will learn.  I think this young fellow had enough of working on his skill sets and decided to take what he has learned and headed out and see where it will take him, much like the Fool, out and about.   
This young elfin holds the Infinity Symbol in his hand.  I learned a bit of magic healing a few years back from a healer.  Imagine the lemiscate stitching and repairing tissue from a wound. I work with this healing mystique still today.

I must remember that I hold a bit of magic in me as well.




 FAIRY Tarot -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

7 comments:

  1. "choke the magic right out of me."
    the total and sole reason I am not a perfectionist. high five...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds of Mickey Mouse being the Magician's apprentice in Fantasia.

      Delete
  2. Perfect? No such thing (at least on a permanent basis). But I do think practice can help us apply and refine what we've learned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as practice makes Happy, we're okay, but when practicing becomes an uninspired chore, we're heading in the wrong direction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the apprentice would enjoy the alchemy class - blending different essences and influences into her practice.

    Your post also reminded me of Paracelsus who learnt his magic out walking in nature...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you have done it, I am going to have to read up on Paracelsus

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...