Friday, September 1, 2017

King of the hill

My cards are pairing up this week.  Two nines, two kings, and now the second of two horses?

Actually maybe two unicorns.  I think the Ace of Air the other day was Pegasus with a horn.  This is a bit of a magical horse so my take away is to get to the top of the hill sometimes requires a wee bit of magic, or a lot.  My stay at the top of hill might not be long, cause there is always someone else who gets a turn on the top, so I celebrate my moment.
Happy First Day of September. 








The GOOD Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

4 comments:

  1. Happy September to you too! I hope it will be filled with lots of moments on that hill top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe we are heading into autumn, but I'm grateful for the change of seasons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon it will be pumpkin spice everything. Guess it is a good time to take a look at accomplishments for the year.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...