Saturday, September 2, 2017

Farewell

One of my favorite teachers passed the other day.  Louise L Hay left the planet on Wednesday August 30th.

 I have been re-reading some of her books that I have. these last few days.  I became familiar with her beliefs and advocacy  back in 2005 when I was going through some very dark times and happened across her book 'You Can Heal Your Life'  Working with some of her teachings and saying affirmations helped me from a dark place.  And I will say when I suffered lots of trauma from the  tornado I again turned to affirmations to help my healing.  So here is to Louise L Hay, I hold her up to the Light and sing a song of gratitude to her.




eartheart wisdom oracle cards - Sue Lion

3 comments:

  1. It is good to have some steadfast handholds at any time. (((you)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a fan of her but I do acknowledge the major influence she has had on the New age community. She was a strong and determined lady and has been a example and a teacher for many of us
    Sing your song fiercely my dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely memorial for your mentor.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...