Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Care-ful management

This lovely fairy is arranging  dandelion blooms in the garden. 

I used to admire those well maintained and landscaped yards.  Green green everywhere. Not a blade of grass out of place and not a dandelion in sight. I was never one to spend my coins on professional weed control; the management of my flower beds with my hands was enough.  Those lovely lawns are killing off bees and so many more of Earths lovely creatures. 
All those chemicals seep into the ground, run off in to the storm sewers after rain fall into our creeks, rivers, and oceans.  All those chemicals - just keep the lovely dandelion from blooming.  Now when I drive the neighborhoods when I see a yard full of dandelions I give a nod of thanks to those homeowners. 
Acid Rain?  Definitely from our own making.

FAIRY Tarot -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the 'dead zones' we're creating in the gulf from all the fertilizer run-off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking with all that what deposited everywhere from the hurricanes about all those chemicals.

      Delete
  2. I wonder who has decided which flowers were acceptable and which were just "weed"?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. The bees love dandelions. So do some wine makers, ha.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...