Monday, August 14, 2017

Sacred Space

I watched a Hay House video yesterday evening.  It was presented by Denise Linn on Space Clearing and Grounding; now the Tree labeled Grounding.  Today I need to spend a bit of time near a tree, maybe pack a lunch and head to the park and enjoy my lunch.  I know the perfect tree to perch beneath. 
Lovely beings trees are.  They do so much for us and and ask nothing in return.  They are there for other beings as well, those bears and the bird, and so many more. 
The longest and largest growing living thing on the planet is supposedly a grove of  Aspen Trees in Colorado.  New sprouts spring out of roots just above ground level and are identical to the tree that they spawn from.  Neat.

EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer




6 comments:

  1. I don't think that little Pooh bear is very grounded at the moment! :D His mind is on the honey it seems. Good thing he is made of stuffing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trees...we can never have enough. What is your favorite picnic food? I like bread and butter or dill pickles with cheddar cheese with lots of mustard on the bread. Bread with body, none of this Wonder Bread stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good sourdough bread, colby cheese, and mayo. A spear of dill pickles goes well with this sandwich too.

      Delete
  3. Love trees. It was a sad day when I had to take my two trees down due to an illness. Luckily we have a lot of them in our neigborhood and park
    Enjoy your Lunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember climbing trees when I was a young girl. I don't kids climb many trees anymore, too involved with their phones.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...