Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Own it

Sometimes we realize we are right were we are supposed to be, in the garden of our own making.

There are days that I question myself, " how did I get here?" I have always made my choices and owned them, good and not so good.  Change is upon me and I will remind myself that I made the choice and did not wait for it to come to me.

"One is the loneliest number that you will ever do, Two can be as bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one."
ONE -Sung by Three Dog Night
Being alone does not have to be lonely.  Sure there are days of isolation, but you can experience that with another or a room filled with anothers.
I like this card of Nine of Pentacles, surrounded by the things of my own making.

The GOOD Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

3 comments:

  1. The Nine of Pentacles is one of my favorite minors. I too love (even crave) spending time with myself. The more the merrier? not for this woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disagree with Three Dog Night;two is a much lonelier number when you have a wanker for a partner instead of a kind person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a big difference between solitude and loneliness.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...