Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Harbour Wave

I first looked at this card and thought Yikes, what is going to happen today?  When I looked at the spelling of Tsunami I saw the anagram of  - I am nuts.  Almost spelled exactly backward of tsunami.  I loved to look at words and find other words or a different meaning in the letters arrangement.  Tsunami, a harbour wave. Destructive water.  Can also be an over-whelming moment of emotion, when seemingly I can be nuts.
Today, if something 'sets me off' I will try to let the wave of emotion gently roll on by.




EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer

5 comments:

  1. You are so good at anagrams! That one sounds perfect for when we get taken over by an emotional surge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that there are secret/coded meanings in words. Not all words. Keeps it interesting.

      Delete
  2. You are so talented with words. It is truly a gift to see the what's hidden in plain sight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they jump out at me, today's tsunami did and sometimes I like the looks of a word and put it pen to paper and start playing a word search.

      Delete
  3. my mother could finish those anagram puzzles in minutes. And she did regular puzzles in ink. In part because she spent a number of winters as a snowbird playing scrabble.
    I love how you see your cards, always giving me a new way to see something.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...