Friday, August 18, 2017

Happy Little Forest

This forest depiction reminds me of some of those paintings that Bob Ross did in the JOY OF PAINTING on PBS.  I would watch him from time to time and enjoyed him as much as his paintings.  I love the ease and joy he brought to his audiences as he painted his 'happy little trees' and 'happy little clouds'.  I would also get a little peeved with his mastery of bringing such wonderful images to paper when I can barely draw a stick person.  Well we each have things we are good at. 
I also loved his saying "no mistakes, just happy accidents" when he painted.   Now that is good advice for just about a lot of things in Life.


EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer

6 comments:

  1. Ross had the most soothing voice... he would have made a great Zen teacher too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that was part of his tv charm. He could take you to those happy little places with his voice.

      Delete
  2. Even his fluffy hair was happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read somewhere he did not like his fuzzy hair. He actually had straight hair but on one of his first performances his hair was wild and wooly and that became part of his personification. I thought it look good on him.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed watching him also, although stick people was my specialty also. He had an uplifting aura.
    Those were the days you still had to get up and go to the tv to change the channels..flicking channels was pointless there were only four.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...