Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Fog

We have all been here. The accompanying  booklet describes it as being "enmeshed in confusion and uncertainty".
Brain Fog - Clouding of Consciousness.  Sometimes we can just get out in the sunshine and let the fog burn away.  Other times a really good night's sleep will bring better clarity.  A good option is a vacation to blow out the cobwebs.  I experience these moments and sometimes days of technical difficulties and work my way through them.
On a different thought, some Farmers keep count of the number of mornings in August that have fog and say that is how many days of snow they will have in the forthcoming winter.  I have kept track of this for a few years here and there and it has been fairly accurate, until last year.  There was lots of days with fog in August 2016 and we experienced a very mild winter.  Climate warming has everything in disarray.

EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer

5 comments:

  1. we live at 945 foot altitude. We have had fog three times this month, but I prefer to think of it as being in the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so everything is in disarray: nature, our thoughts, technology.iI hope you'll find some clarity today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually my day has been pretty light and easy. No cloud cover for me, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a thick fog the other morning when I went for a walk. I know the sun will eventually burn it off (whether in my head or in the real world). :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...