Monday, August 21, 2017

Enjoy yourself

Nine of Water, 'Wishes fulfilled.'

What a truly enchanting card for me today.  Any day spent near the water and a chance to meet some of my merepeople kin, is a day in paradise. This mermaid holds a key - to her chest of treasures; I wonder if she always had it or just recently found it on the sea floor and has now unlocked her chest of treasures. Time for me to plan another trip to the seashore.
My favorite website:
http://www.plumleegulfbeachrealty.com/indian-rocks-beach-webcam.asp
I turn to it to remind me of home.  I love to look out for passing dolphins, hard to glimpse because of course there are other things to do than watch the to and fro of the ocean.

Enjoy the Solar Eclipse and make plans during this powerful New Moon phase.

The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for that beach web cam. Now all I need is a wave soundtrack to go with it for a relaxing meditation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a couple of cd's and a sound-machine with waves. Oh a big conch shell. I usually stay in Indian Rocks which is a couple of blocks down from Indian Shores. It really is all the same.

      Delete
  2. I Love to watch and listen to YouTube videos of the ocean and the beach too. When I put on some sun lotion and sit in my garden with my earplugs in, I am having a mini vacation on the beach :)
    The card reminds me of Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of utube videos. I don't do much utube viewing, since one thing leads to another and the next thing you notice is that that I have spent several hours viewing, this, that, and other things. Make your New Moon wishes.

      Delete
  3. todays laugh. I watch quiltcam on youtube but not much else, eats up too much of my broadband allotment. Anyways, while there a few days ago, I was trying to X-out the ad for condoms. And of course clicked into the ad instead. Who knows what their adcomputer will click up next for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a laugh. Who knows what kind of offers you will get from all those tracking cookies attached to our systems. Those are not the treasure chests you want to open. Ha!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...