Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Catalyst

"Creative collaborations, soul connections, passions inspired by Spirit, artist."

This Queen of Wands seems to be looking out at me and saying "come on Carolyn you know what your heart's desire is."  Do I?  It changes from year to year and season to season. 
I know this, I ain't gonna find it sitting around pondering on it.  So I am going to get myself up and moving and let that propel me - forward.  Today - anybody's guess.







The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

6 comments:

  1. everything we do starts with that first step. Why do we make it seem harder than it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I transferred my license to a new company yesterday. Now it is about getting everything switched over. I am having some episodes of dizzy spells. I don't know if it was eclipse gazing or self imposed concerns for the new move?

      Delete
  2. I agree with Sharyn; sometimes just starting is the hardest part. Hope your candle leads you toward interesting endeavors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first step is the hardest, the others can be challenging too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I wrote in my post today: baby steps will also bring you where you want to be :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not heard of Mother Holle, so I went in a read about her. After jumping in the well, do each thing and do it well and then move on. One step, one thing, at a time.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...