Thursday, August 10, 2017

Apathy

Give until there is nothing left to give.

This Queen of Cups seems hollowed out.  Her emotional well is depleted and she can barely hold up her cup.  From time to time I get to feeling this way; drained with nothing left to give or offer.  Others do it us and and sometimes we do it to ourselves. 
I best be on guard with my emotional commitments today.

"The thing about some people, if they did it to you once, they will do it to you again."





The Marco Polo Tarot

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I could blame others for me drinking from that cup of apathy, even when they offer the cup. I am the one who willingly takes that sip after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. Blaming others is a cheap excuse.

      Delete
  2. they might try...I do learn my life lessons and don't repeat them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. They can't do it to us unless we allow it. Sometimes you just have to draw the line in the sand.

      Delete
  3. I know this depleted feeling all too well so this post is a welcome reminder to fill my well more regularly

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is interesting she holds the chalice away from herself maybe avoiding seeing her own reflection. She is turned away from the outdoors too and her environment seems a little stifling. Having had a few apathetic days myself I think this queen needs to change into something more practical and go out for a walk.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...