Wednesday, July 19, 2017

On Guard

Well damn the Tower Card.  Best be on guard for a very disruptive situation today. 

It is hot here in my neck of the woods.  Today's forecast is 95° and the next three days 98° with heat indices well over a 100°
When it gets this hot tempers flare.  I have already noticed that people on are on edge with this hot and humid stretch of weather.  When confronted with a Tower moment today I will think of a soft cooling breeze and not allow myself to get caught up in the tempest.  Don't need no anger hangover. 

Why is change so hard, so much so that sometimes we create Tower moments to effect the change that we need?  Maybe that will be a good question for me today.


The LINESTRIDER'S Journey - Siolo Thompson

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to savor this Tower today like a cold popsicle. Like you said not all change is negative and when The Tower comes up as a daily card it usually isn't that bad.
    Keep it cool today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew wee it's hot. You walk outside and the air is so thick you can actually see it drip. Have a great day.

      Delete
  3. My hot days crankiness is lack of sleep caused by the heat.
    Better you than me my friend, but here is to staying cool.
    My kitten Ash discovered the four seed rocks I have on my desk. They are now going around the floor like a puck... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What fun. That is a definitely a cool idea; sitting watching the kitties play.

      Delete
  4. We are having the same kind of heat and humidity (with a large helping of gnats). Perhaps the Tower will be a moment of insight that shatters a previously held belief. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you are, you are farther south. The humidity in the Ohio Valley is the price we pay for milder winters.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...