Friday, July 21, 2017

Objective

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Do we always know what we want?  I can make plans, write my lists, and ask for advice, but without some kind of action, nothing happens.
This Queen is one of action and her advice to me is 'do something'.  I think she is saying to me "don't ask for my advice unless you really want to hear it."
Even a small step can get things started. The journey of a thousand miles began with putting one foot in front of the other.  (that is a compendium((i think that's the right word.)) of Lao-tzu and the song in Santa Claus is Coming to Town.)
It is Friday, might as well finish the week off with a bang.  Wait...I work weekends.


The Linestrider's Journey - Siolo Thompson

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have some other days off to do the things you love. For me that's what this queen is all about: Enjoyment

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...