Thursday, July 6, 2017

Macrosocm/Microcosm

SPIRIT OF WATER

I have been watching the PBS Summer Series of the BIG PACIFIC. The Pacific Ocean covers a bit more than one-third of the Earth's surface and the combined coverage of the all the oceans is around seventy-three percent; similar to our own bodies. No one can deny the corresponding similar patterns, of the human body, our oceans, and the Universe.
Not sure where I want to go with this, so for the moment I will leave it be and spend some additional time in contemplation.
My cards this week have all featured water, frozen or fluid, also something to consider.





NATIVE SPIRIT Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

2 comments:

  1. I have never before noticed this connection before. Nature or Creation; it is a wonderful world we live in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebb and flow, waves crest and collapse, breaths taken in and released.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...