Friday, July 14, 2017

Know it All

This King of Pentacles comes across as a 'Know It All'  with his stern look of censure.
Don't want it, don't need it, won't take it - the advice he wants to give me.

People often offer unsolicited advice.  They can keep it.  I have worked many years with people always wanting someone else to make their decisions for them, mostly I think because they don't have to be responsible for themselves and also to have a 'scapegoat' when things go awry. 


"Two things define you.  Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."  -Unknown




The LINESTRIDER'S Journey - Siolo Thompson

1 comment:

  1. This king looks as stern and unmoved as the Emperor I drew today. Advice should be for askers only.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...