Monday, July 3, 2017

Brite Bliss

SPIRIT KEEPER OF THE SOUTH

There is something about standing in the blissful sunshine with arms stretched out and one's whole self is immersed in the glow of warm and light.
There so many winters that I look forward to the returning warm of the Sun to thaw the chill that has settled in my bones.  This card is more Summer energy than Spring.  After the Winter scene in yesterday's card I am being reminded to enjoy the Summer and recharge my internal solar cells before the days begin to shorten.
Today I think I will go gather myself a pocketful of posies.




NATIVE SPIRIT Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

2 comments:

  1. There so many winters that I look forward to the returning warm of the Sun.... Me too, but always when we are in the midst of Summer I long for the next season to begin. This time around I try to enjoy Summer more than I usually do

    ReplyDelete
  2. While we are baking down here in the South from the heat, when we have many gray days back-to-back, I miss that sun! It reminds me of seeing clearly.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...