Saturday, June 3, 2017

Viewpoint

Traditional card would be The Emperor: leadership, wisdom, and power.  This card conveys more of mastery of movement, more in line with the Chariot.  Still I guess she would need strength and power to control those big cats.

I like this interpretation of the 'Emperor' who usually sits on his throne, stodgy and immobile; my way or the highway type of guy.  Here we have leadership that is fluid and graceful.  A much better way to conduct business.
Tonight I think I will spend a bit of time out doors and do some stargazing.  Maybe, just maybe I will catch a glimpse of Freyja as she streaks across the sky.








The GODDESS TAROT - Kris Waldherr

6 comments:

  1. Great to see a female leader/ female leadership qualities in this card. Love it ❤️ enjoy your stargazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Freya one of my most loved Norse goddesses. She is so much more than the Goddess of Love. Her warrior aspect is what inspires me most
    I am sure she will wave hello to you when she passes by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I prefer the idea of a mother watching over me than a father!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My relationship with my both my Mother and Father was iffy, still I think the feminine energy is better.

      Delete
    2. I remember iffyness at home too. But now we are all wonder women...

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...