Friday, May 5, 2017

Nereid

Lovely sea or water nymphs.

This is most likely me today.  Surrounded by water.  So much rain yesterday and today, and still more tomorrow.  What to do on a rainy day?  The last couple days I have spent at hospital with my sister who had some complications; we got her better.  Now I need to rest up and though it is a chilly rain I think I need to go stand out in it a bit and wash away all that industrial medical mystification.
I am going to do some research on hydrogen water.  I read something the other day about how depleted the water is.  There is a new trend to hydrogenate our drinking water which is purported to have some health benefits.  A perfect project for a rainy day.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your sister is doing better. Hospitals can be draining emotionally; a wash from the rain sounds like it could be invigorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was what 'bubble tea' was, until my cousin told me it has tapioca in it. Euuu, gag me with a spoon.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...