Thursday, April 6, 2017

Think about it

I think this Prince of Winter (aka) Swords is here to advise me to keep my wits about me in the midst 'of out of my control' happenings.  I am really busy with my business, so much so, I am having a bit of issue keeping everything on track.  I just have to hang in there, cause this to shall pass. 

Also the weather has turned cold after the last few days of extreme warmth.  80° the last couple of days and possible snow showers tonight and in the morning.  Only in the Ohio Valley. 

5 comments:

  1. don't know why I look forward to spring, here we say if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes, it will change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I love Spring as well. And Summer and Fall, Winter is not my favorite, but helps me appreciate the other seasons. Happy Spring my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is clouded, rainy and cold and here too. No change of snow though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got a bit of a cold snap here too (but no chance of snow!). At least it looks like that Prince is having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow showers won't mount to much, the ground is too cold. Still the extreme swing in temps makes it hard on the body.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...