Saturday, April 8, 2017

Wishful

I always love to draw The Star card.  Truth be told it is my favorite card in most decks.  Even the weird or distorted ones.  The Star.  Time to make a wish!  That is always my first thought.  This one looks lovely and magical just what most wishes are.  This fairy is awash in fairy dust.  Either she is collecting into the wishing well for later disbursement or she has opened the wishing well and letting the fairy dust float out so wishes can be granted. 

Make a Wish!

The Fairy Tarot
Illustrations by Howard David Johnson
Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentie


6 comments:

  1. It is indeed always very welcome card. It is one of my "sigh" cards
    I don't know if you can store fairydust and wishes. Maybe they have an expiration date? :)
    I do hope your wish will come true my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much fairy dust there, plenty to share. Enough for you to make a wish too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star dust looks to be flowing from her open palms. Amazing energy in this card. May magic flow through you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a sign in the window on a shop in a tiny village north of me that says "fairy dust". I'm glad I didn't go in, it has given me years of brain strain trying to decide if they are selling or buying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could have passed the opportunity to buy some pixie dust.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...