Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Helping Hands

My little boat yesterday has become a big boat today.

Yesterday in the Six of Wands I was out on the water in my little boat managing on my own.  This boat-ship took many 'hands on deck' to bring this ship home.  There are many things we cannot do on our own.  We may have the vision yet with out support and commitment from others it will stay on the planning board.  I must remember to thank others and be grateful for the help along the way.

My thoughts today are with those that are going through the tragedy and trauma with recent storms.  Or those ravaged by the fires that have burned them from their homes and community and any of those that are in the midst of the tempest.  It will take the whole community and the support of many and the help from others to rebuild and heal.
Give Time - time.         





the  Green Witch Tarot                                   

8 comments:

  1. I'm pretty proud of humans when they throw their collective back into helping the community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helping hands make such a difference; more than anything, they remind us that we don't have to go through hard times alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the tornadoes of 2012 hit here the community came together to support each other in so many ways. I was oblivious to all it for a couple of weeks, soon though I became aware of how much we can stand together when needed.

      Delete
  3. Often a common challenge is what brings people together. We are a tribal species at heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most forget that we are the Human Tribe of Earth, not strangers wandering alone.

      Delete
  4. This reminds me that human beings like to rally round a common purpose and like to help. Trying to do everything on my own is therefore an unkindness as it limits the contribution that others want to make...

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...