Saturday, December 17, 2016

Ponder

This Fairy in the  Nine of Autumn(Pentacles) appears to be spending some time alone contemplating her lifestyle, music, and other bits of this and that.

I noticed looking back at my draws this week, most of the cards have communicated or hinted at a reflective state of mind.  The Moon yesterday, the Four of Autumn - viewing myself in the mirror.  King of Winter during a reflective winter walk in the woods and Balance.  Balance, definitely a contemplation on what brings balance to my life.
I have written this later in the day to see what might have possibly been revealed to me about what my higher self or subconscious might be trying to tell me..Nada.  I spent most of day working; no time for reflection today.
Maybe this evening I best turn everything off, disconnect, and listen to some classical music and see if I can quiet my mind and give myself over to some thoughtful, deliberate, reflection and contemplation.

2 comments:

  1. I think I've been using the cards about 14 years. When I started my blog, not a week goes by that I don't think about laying my blog cards out in a story board and see the Whole. And I have never done it. All that to say this is a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I notice or think I do a theme to the cards. I think they are really hinting at looking back over year a give my life a - look see and figure where I want to head next, especially with 2017 around the corner.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...