Sunday, December 18, 2016

Comfort

Today is a perfect day to snuggle in and comfort myself.  Temperatures are going to be a balmy 28° today.  Yesterday 63° with heavy rain, most of which I worked out in all day. 

I looked at the calendar and not only is Christmas just one week away, one week later is January 1, 2017 - a bright shiny new promise comes with the New Year.  Yesterday I posted about my cards last week had a reflective/contemplative feel to them.  With the year winding down it might be a good day to cast my gaze back and see myself from where I started to where I am at, approaching  the finish line of 2016. 
I think 2017 (2+0+1+7 =10) is going to be a really good year.  It is a 1 year with the power of 10 behind it.  The New Year starts on a Sunday, the 1st day of week, the 1st day of the month, 1st day of year - it just has to be auspicious.
With all this thinking already on my day of Comfort and it being so chilly, I think I will go back to bed  and spend a little time in my drift time.   Truly a lovely place to spend a idle couple of minutes and very comforting indeed.



MAGIC & MYTH - Sue Lion

6 comments:

  1. I am having a comfort day myself today; not having any obligations or pressing needs is nice. Hope your day is just as cozy as your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know is Rob and the dogs got up way too early, and now it is 8AM am I'm already sleepy ;)
    I had a big mug of hot cocoa with little marshmallows yesterday. Now That is the taste of comfort...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. I think I will go make myself a cup of hot chocolate right now. Then I think I will start myself a big pot of soup and let it simmer for a few hours. Yum

      Delete
  3. After a weekend of visiting my mom it is always a very comforting feeling to be back home again. And M had baked cinnamon rolls with whipped cream on the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds delicious. It would be perfect right after a hot bowl of soup. Yummy

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...