Saturday, November 12, 2016

What a wonderful World this could be

"In three words I can sum everything I've learned in life. It goes on." - Robert Frost

No matter what we think, do, or say the World is going to keep spinning along.  We are in changing times, a bit scary maybe but it keeps it interesting.  The World has been in a constant state of flux since it coalesced eons ago and after my last foot print disappears from the Earth it will still be spinning and changing.  That's the way of things.
The best I can do for this wonderful Country and the World at large is to do the best I can and contribute to the Planet through my own personal wholeness and maybe some prayers or affirmations mixed in will also help.  Taking care of the microcosm will help heal the macrocosm.
Reminds me of the old saying 'How do you eat an elephant, one bite at time.'
I am grateful for this crazy mixed up World.  It is where I live and there is not place I would rather be.   Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home.

Goddess Tarot -Kris Waldherr

3 comments:

  1. Ram Dass once said, "We’re all just walking each other home." Hopefully we'll spread joy and encouragement instead of pain with our journey companions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully. For me I have other things to involve myself in. Like yesterday as I working at my desk I watched the Eagles work on nest. They were both there for over an hour. She kept watch while he worked away. Flew off a few times for more straw and sticks. Again thank you for sharing the information of the website.

      Delete
    2. Hard to believe it is time for them to raise more babies. Time moves so quickly.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...