Sunday, November 13, 2016

TO The SEA

"Being in the flow; returning to Source; recognizing how pieces fit together; a natural pattern of events."

What a enchanting whimsical card.  With all the variations of the colors of the sea with a hint of misty rose in the sky.  This fairy seems adrift on the open sea, yet she has tools to help her find her way when the time is right.  For now a she is having a lovely time drifting where the current takes her.
Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing.  Give myself the gift of a drift; like that soft time between sleep and awake. I finally got to the ocean when I was about thirty and became completely enamored.  There are parts of my soul that are only healed at the edge of the sea and I often wonder why I did not incarnate near a ocean.  I have a birthday coming up and I am giving myself a gift of a few days near the open water. 
I love the ocean and I am grateful for any opportunity to return to my earthly soul place.


WISDOM of the ORACLE - Colette Baron-Reid

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a "soft time;" reminds me that I don't have to do something about everything. In fact, it's much healthier when I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gift of drift, I like that. One thing about the sea, you don't have to be very far from the shore to not have a clue where you are

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...